Federal Maintenance can handle any type of problems such as potholes, root intrusion, cracking, even grate and drainage repair. We saw cut the area, remove the damaged asphalt and make repairs with hot asphaltic concrete, direct from the plant.
Moisture is the biggest cause of asphalt degradation if allowed to infiltrate the base material. Potholes and cracks increase the risk of this damage occurring. So be sure to read about our preventative maintenance tips to keep your asphalt looking great all year long!
If your asphalt is badly cracked we recommend removal of the damaged asphalt and if necessary repairs to the base rock if there are signs of moisture intrusion. It is important to work with your pavement maintenance contractor to ensure priority repairs are not overlooked as they can develop into much more serious damage if ignored which will lead to much more costly repairs and inconvenience to nearby tenants/residents.
Federal Maintenance Inc. also offers new installations. We will excavate the area, install and compact a fresh rock base, prime and pave with hot asphaltic concrete. Some of our past projects include: malls, shopping centers, country club parking lots, as well as golf cart, jogging, and bicycle paths. We have experience with a wide range of projects so we know how best to get the job done while minimizing impact to the area.
- Patchwork for potholes, eroded or rough asphalt.
- Crack repair due to roots, impact damage, muddy base etc.
- Depressions, leveling uneven surface.
- Overlay of existing asphalt.
- New installations.
1) Alligator Cracking. 2) Depression a.k.a. 'Bird Bath' . 3) Block Cracking. 4) Oil Spill Damage. 5) Reflective Cracking. 6) Slippage Cracking. 7) Edge Cracking. 8) Old Asphalt with Grass Intrusion. 9) Utility Cut. 10) Pothole.